WE EXIST TO SEE THE INLAND NORTHWEST AND THE NATIONS SATURATED WITH THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS
We are a church plant in Post Falls, Idaho which is located between Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and Spokane, Washington.
God's Church is a beautiful thing. Though many think of "church" as a building or an event, the Church is God's People. We are those that He has called out of darkness and into His Family. We have long histories of brokenness, shame, rebellion, pride, indifference and self-sufficiency. Yet, through dependence on the perfect life, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, He has graciously given us Himself, forgiveness, new affections, new identities, and a new purpose:
We exist to see the Inland Northwest and the Nations Saturated with the Good News of Jesus.
Plant the Good News of Jesus in Families, Friends, Communities, and Countries.
(We are a non-denominational Christian church meeting in the Post Falls Seventh-Day Adventist building)
• You can expect a casual, honest, clean, and creative atmosphere. The church should be the safest place on earth to process our beliefs and experiences. No need to dress up. Come as you are.
• There are singles and families with lots of kids under the age of 12. There are classrooms with background-checked teachers for children 1 year old through 5th grade.
• There are sermon worksheets, coloring pages, crayons, pens, and clipboards for all kids who wish to stay with their parents during our gathering.
• Every Sunday the Bible will be taught and applied to our lives and our culture, there will be singing, and we will pray.
• There will be coffee. Good coffee.
• You will go on your way challenged, equipped, and/or encouraged.
• Our gatherings typically last about 90 minutes from start to finish.